Global rug and textiles furnishings company Jaipur Living celebrates artistic inspiration this month with a product launch that underlines the beauty of subtle detail and exquisite craftsmanship. Look for luxurious artisan-made handknots, earthy woven naturals, indoor-worthy performance collections, and super textural accessories.
One of two new Reconnext by Jenny Jones designs
“Our February launch features texture and lots of it,” says Jaipur Living Director of Product Development Steve Sorrow. “You can see it in braided weave techniques, single-line Soumak or directional knotting, and how natural fibers of different thicknesses make our flatweaves anything but flat.”
Almost 60 rugs make their debut across 11 new and seven existing collections. More than 30 pouf and pillow options take a bow in eight new and three existing collections that will be shoppable on Jaipur Living’s website in February.
The popular Scandinavia Pouf collection expands to include a new, jute option. The Ystad pouf design conveys plenty of texture thanks to a spool weave created with natural materials
- Reconnext by Jenny Jones welcomes two new rugs inspired by the Australia-based designer’s travels
- The handwoven Juliette collection achieves layers and textures through hand-printed patterns
- Head-turning hues and playful shapes are found in the tufted Iconic collection
- The popular Rebecca line of eco-friendly performance rugs features four new colorways
- Blanc de Blanc – layers of neutral tones that are easy to decorate with
- Iconic – rug designs guided by architecture and other man-made formations
- Travel Trek – pieces inspired by wanderlust and exotic destinations
- Simply Put – modern solids with subtle textures that simplify design decisions